Hometown: Hamburg, Germany
Favorite flowers: Frittilaria persica, Iris, Heleborus
- 2012: Second place at the Trautz advent crane competition
- 2013: Participation in the bouquet contest at the IPM in Essen
- 2014: First place at the Cologne Spring flower market
- May 2016: First place at the state championship Nord in Eutin, national champion from Hamburg
- August 2016: First place at the German championship of florists in Berlin, German master of florists
- September 2017: Seminar and jury activity at the NFD in Japan
- October 2017: Christmas Demonstration BGN Lower Bavaria,
- Photo shoots for specialist magazines such as AW Archtiktur and Living, Green Magazine, Florieren
- 2018: MDR Gartenflorist
Stephan was born in Naumburg, Germany, and began his training in floristry after graduating from high school. He completed his training at Gregor Lersch in Bad Neuenahr with honors. From there, he worked in the flower studio Zabel as a florist and held temporary jobs at several other shops. He received additional training at the Municipal School of Floristry in Straubing, completing the Termination of Floristmeisterschule exam in July of 2015. In September of 2015, he was hired as a florist master at Himmel unde Erde in Hamburg.
In his spare time, Stephan enjoys visiting flea markets to search for new materials and additional inspiration. He is also interested in art and architecture.