Hometown: El Cerrito, California
Favorite flowers: I love everything flowery
- 1991: Certified by the Swiss Floral Association SFV
- 2005: First place, Top Ten Design Competition, California
- 2007: First place, Society of American Florists Sylvia Cup
- 2008: Inducted into the American Institute of Floral Designers (AIFD)
- 2013: Main Stage Co-Presenter, AIFD Symposium, Las Vegas
- 2015: First place, San Francisco Cup
- 2017: Induction Dinner Décor, AIFD Symposium, Seattle
- 2018: Second place, Pacific Northwest Design Competition, Vancouver, BC
- 2018: First place, FTD America’s Cup, Washington D.C.
After more than 30 years in the floral industry, Katharina still loves working with natural elements and is as passionate about flowers as she was as a child. When not playing with flowers, she loves to tend to her garden, yoga or hike in the hills and forests of Northern California.
Katharina Stuart is representing the United States of America on behalf of FTD.