Hometown: Ho Chi Minh
Favorite flowers: Lavender, Iris and Lotus
- 2005-current: Floral designer, instructor
- 2016: Competed in Singapore Garden Festival
- 2016: Co-founder, Peony Home, a Vietnamese home décor brand
- Online Certificate IV Florist of Stafford Carrier Institute New York, USA
- 2015: Chairman of Viet Nam Flower Competition: Viet Nam Young Florist of the Year
- 2014: Founded Sense & Art Viet Nam 2014
- 2012-current: Participated in In The Flower Book: STICHSTINGKUNSBOEK – HOLLAND
- 2013-14: Florist Manager of the MGM Ho Tram, Vietnam
- 2014-15: Florist Manager of the Grand Hotram Strip, Vietnam
- 2014-15: Co-founder The Flower Shop: Bonas & Keith, London
- TV flower show host: HTV7 – HTV9 – VTV the Vietnam TV Channels
- Author of the first three flower design books in Vietnam, including Blossom in Home – Flora Art by Bao Nam 2007-2016 and Floral Design Basic F1
- 2016: Vice President, Interflora Expo Vietnam
- 2018: Vice President, Vietnam International Flora Expo
Nam Bao was born in Daklak province, a mountain village on the south side of Vietnam. He realized at the age of eight that he loved flowers and nature and began cutting and arranging blooms that he found in his family garden as well as on the roadside.
Out of respect for his mother’s wishes, he did not pursue his dream of working in floristry until he had graduated from college. However, on the same day he graduated, he applied for a florist assistant job at a flower shop. Three years later, he opened Lavender Flower Shop, named in honor of his favorite flower.
After 16 years in the industry, Nam confidently proclaims that flowers mean breath, love and peace to him.
In his spare time, he enjoys reading, swimming, traveling and watching movies.
Nam Bao is representing Vietnam on behalf of Interflora.